Assam Black Tea originated from Assam, India and naturally grows near sea level. This full-bodied tea is known for it’s bright color, and its strong malt and brisk flavor. Moreover, this tea is commonly consumed as a breakfast tea.
Assam Black Tea is known for its:
- Unique flavor
- Loose leaves
- Popularity as an Irish breakfast tea
- Small-sized Assam tea leaves
There are many wonderful reasons to give this delicious and mouth-watering Assam Black Tea a try. Not only does it offer amazing health benefits, but the taste is bold and offers tea drinkers a boost to their day. Defuse this loose leaf tea for a quick pick-me-up. With its unique flavor, you’ll be able to drink your Assam Black Tea throughout the day or during your early morning commute.
Benefits of Assam Black Tea:
- May help to fight off cancer cells.
- May help reduce fat.
- May help to prevent heart attack.
- May help to strengthen your nervous system.
- May help to improve digestion.